There is no doubt that eCommerce is growing leaps and bounds in India. Shopping online is now becoming common even with not so internet savvy consumers. eCommerce growth has ensured that medium and large companies are able to sell their products online with ease. Infact, even real estate companies are starting to sell properties online, that too with good measure of success. However, eCommerce growth has not helped one segment of consumers – the freelancers, the hobbyists, the micro entrepreneurs, service providers and similar individuals.
Here comes Instamojo, the Indian company that has heard the calls of many online marketers.
What is Instamojo?
Instamojo is a Mumbai based startup that has come up with a payment solution built in India for Indians. With Instamojo, anyone can quickly create a payment link and share it on their website, social media, email etc. One can receive net banking, credit card or debit card payments. For a blogger or freelance writer this is no less than a novel idea.
Is Instamojo a payment gateway?
Certainly no! It’s better than a payment gateway. You can create a page there and share on your website. Or you can sell products by integrating your website to it. They allow creating beautiful CTA buttons on your website/blogs.
Getting Started with Instamojo
- Go To Instamojo & Sign-Up For New Account.
- Click On "Setting" > "Account" > Complete Your Account Setting.
- Now Go To "Verification" In Setting Option & Select Your Business Type.
How To Create Your First Service/Product ?
- Private Limited Company
- Click On "Payout" & Complete Your Payment Setting.
- Done. You Almost Complete Your A/C & Profile Setting.
Click On "Create A Payment Link".
Select Your Service Like:
Get Started For Free!
- Digital Goods(Create A Downloading Stuff)
- Events Tickets(Any Events Tickets)
- Service/Membership(Any Service/Membership Like Online Service, Membership Of Any Business)
- Physical Goods(Delivery Your Physical Product To Customer)
- That’s It.
Instapay is free to join and there are no setup fees involved in it. You just want to sign up to Instamojo for free and get your KYC done and start accepting payments.It’s the best PayPal alternative and Without a doubt I can say that Instapay is the Safest and Easiest way to make and get payments.
Other Useful Features
Instamojo is not just a system to receive payments. There are a lot of other features that make your selling process easier and better.
With Instamojo, you will also get cool analytics; simple buttons where you can find the functions and other options and the best part is its simple layout, which is self-explanatory.
It turns out to be the savior for people, who don’t have enough funds to afford some big names in the payment gateway. Now they can easily make use of Instamojo and enjoy a secured payment.
If you are still unsure if Instamojo is the right thing for you, consider the following points:
- There is no need of initial investment, in other words, you can join free of cost!
- Competitive fees of just 5%. And as your volume grows, fees can reduce.
- The payout will be deposited directly to your bank account every Friday.
- Product pages can be fully SEO optimized.
- There is a feature called Social Pay through which you can sell your products by making people share your page. They “pay” with a tweet or a Facebook Share.
- All your customers data is available in one place. You can also email your customers directly from the dashboard.
Instamojo is great for anyone and everyone who want to collect payments on the web – and their USP is the simplicity with which they enable it. They do not have any setup fees and activation of account is simple and fast. Anyone can get up and running less than a few hours. It is even suited to people who find setting up payment gateway for their website quite cumbersome, not to mention their heavy charges, and complexity in integrating it with their websites!